Our Chapter House is the only remaining legal Fraternity House at NYU. The house was built back in 1852, and our Lambda Chi Alpha chapter purchased the house back in 1940. The fraternity house is a 5-floor brownstone with a kitchen, basement, two meeting rooms, and eight other rooms where brothers reside. The house can fit 17 brothers and has been renovated by the brothers in a span of eight decades. It is also the longest standing fraternity house to exist in the very affluent neighborhood of Brooklyn Heights!